Being ‘braver than Britain’ is quite a statement to make, I know, but this book will be my evidence.
This year, I will face Britain’s top 10 biggest fears and I will conquer them. I will be brave. I will be valiant. I will pierce very questionable body parts…*
Who needs a comfort zone, anyway?!
Let’s do this.
* That reminds me, next time someone taking a survey asks you about your biggest phobia, if you could lie and say ‘cake’ instead of ‘needles’, that would be awesome. Thank you.
Britain's Top Ten Fears
- Acrophobia — Fear of heights
- Ophidiophobia — Fear of snakes
- Glossophobia — Fear of public speaking
- Arachnophobia — Fear of spiders
- Claustrophobia — Fear of small spaces
- Musophobia — Fear of mice
- Trypanophobia — Fear of needles
- Pteromerhanophobia — Fear of flying
- Agoraphobia — Fear of crowds
- Coulrophobia — Fear of clowns